Tuesday, December 20, 2011

DIY: Paper christmas ornaments


I was thinking of doing something creative for my daughter's friends at school. 
And I found these easy DIY paper ornaments here.

So easy and so pretty and I must say absolutely ADDICTIVE






And don't they look pretty?

I had taken pictures of the steps with my other camera, but for some quaint reason, I am unable to load those pictures! (Sometimes technology sucks)

Anyway,making these ornaments are pretty easy. My daughter M and I had a blast.

All you will need is
Paper
Scissors (I used a paper cutter)
Brads
Punching machine to make holes.

To see where I got the inspiration - Get the TUTORIAL here

Linking this post to Patty's Weekly Story-Wk 61 and Santa stories
and 


3 comments:

Kala said... Best Blogger Tips

Yes they are def pretty ornaments... :)

Sudha said... Best Blogger Tips

very pretty and loved the tutorial too ..thanks for sharing

Umm Mymoonah said... Best Blogger Tips

Really very cute and pretty.

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a note!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...